Anyone follow the Bundesliga?

Ivan NWG

Veteran
I checked with a mod and they said it was okay to put this here :)

Any Bundesliga fans in here? What teams are you rooting for?

Im not sure if it is as big in Sweden, in Denmark it is (or at least was) pretty popular and quite a few Danish players go down South to play.

Björn den gode

Swashbuckler
Nix. Och jag tror att det är rätt ovanligt i Sverige. Vi har i flera generationer växt upp med att Premier League är det som visas på TV på lördagar, och efter det så är det nog Allsvenskan (svenska ligan alltså), Italienska liga och kanske Spanska ligan som folk följer. Jag skulle gissa att dom enda med favoritlag i bundesliga är bettingfans eller är personer som har rötter i Tyskland.

Passade på att kolla senaste startelvan för landslaget och där har vi visserligen en som spelar i Tyskland, men fyra i England, ingen i Sverige och 2 i polska ligan.

Mogger

Hipsteranka
I checked with a mod and they said it was okay to put this here :)

Any Bundesliga fans in here? What teams are you rooting for?

Im not sure if it is as big in Sweden, in Denmark it is (or at least was) pretty popular and quite a few Danish players go down South to play.
As a Spurs supporter Id really want Harry Kane to win the league with Bayern Munchen, or any trophy really. Just to break the curse. I dont support any team in Bundesliga but I have a soft spot for Union Berlin.

Bifur

Veteran
Nä, men jag följer egentligen bara min hemstads lag, ingen liga eller utländskt lag alls.

Ivan NWG

Veteran
Wolfsburg (men and women) and Mainz in our house. It’s become a bit of a family thing which is nice.

st Pauli has had a rough start. I think they are still adjusting to the tempo and level of the top league.

Ackerfors

Alas, your rapids!
I believe the thing with St Pauli isn’t necessarily to win (even if that’s nice as well) but to do their thing and stay true to their identity. My hopes are that they can stay in Erste a season or two (or more), but have no illusions that they will end up on top half of the table anytime soon. :)