Fantasy bilder

Gamiel

Swashbuckler
Något annat än vad jag medger jag ursprungligen tänkte för tråden, men det är fantasy bilder och jag vill dela dem. Så här är Disney figurer tolkade genom Warcraft:
Disney meets Warcraft - Anna by LiberLibelula on DeviantArt
1724620711770.png
Some opinions in the poll finally convinced me that a Dwarf was the best race choice for Anna. She was stubborn, lively and tougher than she seemed. Also, as somebody said, she "braved the eternal winter just to look for her sister". What's more important to a dwarf than blood and family? Maybe minerals and baby bears, I don't know XD

Disney meets Warcraft - Elsa by LiberLibelula on DeviantArt

The cold never bothered you anyway, Elsa. But I'm not that sure about plate underwear.
Aaaaanyway, here's Elsa by popular demand! Northrend was her place, and I'm not sure about her race. Maybe some kind of half-highelf, half-human, mixed with a val'kyr? Frost mage? I don't know, Elsa is so cool that she could make a new non-playable race on her own.

And because she looks so pretty in black with a horned tiara *w*

Disney meets Warcraft - Hans by LiberLibelula on DeviantArt

Another Disney Villain! I've made you wait for so long, sorry. Finding a race fitting for every villain is more difficult than with the girls, and it's quite hard not to make them all BE (They all tend to have elegance, vanity and a lust for power).

Bur for Hans, I was decided almost from the beginning. The main characteristic in him is deception and two-facedness. He seems an absolute XIX century gentleman, romantic and elegant. But in the end, we discover that he's a terrible beast who won't stop before nothing to get what he wants. No remorse, only determination. Had he not revealed his plan to Anna, nobody would've been able to stop him nor suspect of him until it was too late. Quite rogue-ish, don't you think?
And the brutality. He was going to slice Elsa's head with a sword. Jesus.

So here he is, one of the prettiest undercover worgen in the kingdom. Oh, those sideburns!

Disney meets Warcraft - Tiana by LiberLibelula on DeviantArt

"When I look into your future, it's the green that I see..."
Hard-working, modern, independent and a bit sassy, focused in professional success. That's Tiana, and so are goblins. And look! She's got a pet-murloc!

Disney meets Warcraft - Merida by LiberLibelula on DeviantArt

And heeeere I am again! I chose Dwarven race for Merida because, let's be honest, everything in her screams Dwarf: Her family, her physical appearance, the archery and the bear affinity, and of course, her personality.
Please forgive me if the archery pose is not right. I know nothing about this art T_T

Disney meets Warcraft - Ariel by LiberLibelula on DeviantArt

Spirited, curious and adventurous (and extremely cute), Ariel was a tough one when it came to choose a race. I mean, naga sounded obvious, but nagas are mostly cruel and evil, and they didn't fit this girl. I watched the movie again, listened to the music, and when I saw again her cave, full of hoarded gadgets and weird stuff and how she craved to know more about everything, the race Gnome seemed the best.

I mean... she's a lot like Rapunzel. So, both are gnomes.

Disney meets Warcraft - Meg by LiberLibelula on DeviantArt

One of my favourite girls.
At first I wanted to draw her as a goblin, as she is so sassy, but... come on. She's a Forsaken. Super skinny, tortured, sarcastic and completely dissapointed with the whole world. Not to mention that stuff with the Underworld and that time she was diving with all the doomed souls. And she died and now is alive again, so she's an Undead!

JohanL

Champion
En del av er kommer att känna igen det här som bilden som är omslag till RuneQuest Deluxe Edition (1984), men vad inte alla vet är att modellerna är fantasyförfattarinnan Kate Elliot (kanske mest känd för Crown of Stars-serien?) och hennes man.

1724624198915.png

1724624317196.jpeg

Jag älskar den pyttelilla detaljen hur foten bryter ramen!

Gamiel

Swashbuckler
Gene Day illustration till Charles Saunders' artikel rörande de "Svarta kungarikena" under den Hyboriska eran, i Savage Sword of Conan #56 (1980)

456601428_817144557069453_2806544980690991316_n.jpg

Vitulv

Årets spelledare 2011 och 2013
Jag har gått igenom tråden från början till slut (det var en angenäm upplevelse), och det som slår mig är hur lite digitala verktyg egentligen tillfört konsten. Allt en dator kan göra kunde människor redan göra bättre.

Quadrante

Grisbonde
Det finns mycket som går förlorat när man lämnar material (pigment, bindemedel, underlag) och verktyg. Fast å andra sidan, en duktig gör bra saker digitalt som ser lika bra ut … det är mest känslan när man gör och materialets egna uttryck som inte följer med.

Vitulv

Det finns mycket som går förlorat när man lämnar material (pigment, bindemedel, underlag) och verktyg. Fast å andra sidan, en duktig gör bra saker digitalt som ser lika bra ut … det är mest känslan när man gör och materialets egna uttryck som inte följer med.
Det finns konstnärer som gör väldigt snygga digitala verk. Men nästan alla som är duktiga på digitalt gör ännu finare saker när de ritar för hand.

Gamiel

Swashbuckler

Vitulv

Magnus Seter

Ansvarig utgivare
Staff member
MODERERING

En påminnelse om trådens ämne.

En tråd där vi delar fantasybilder, diskuterar dem om vi vill och kanske kan komma på något om hur fantasy konst, illustrationer och/eller filmer har förändrats genom årtiondena och har för trender, och olika skapares stilar.
Lägg ner deltråden om dator kontra handritat och huruvida ni känner till olika funktioner i digitala verktyg.

Dela coola fantasybilder och snacka om dem. Det är väl inte så svårt, egentligen?

Gamiel

Swashbuckler